Translate

Saturday, November 3, 2012

....LifeStyles by Alpha Women....

 So many truckers and bikers stop at coffee spots, truck stops, donut shops, gas stations and they are often chatting with the waitresses, clerks or fellow truckers and bikers. I was disappointed many times, when in a group of non truckers or non bikers and because they do not know that I am one, they say judgmental remarks about 'our breed'. Yes, I call us a breed, a breed of people who do not limit ourselves to the boring lifestyles, those of us who take an adventurous, exciting approach to living life as a trucker or/and a biker.

 I rode a Greyhound Bus with these two drivers and they were very friendly and impressed with me being enroute to a trucking academy. They admire the many females who drive Greyhound buses. I admire them also.
Written by Alpha Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers